Wrath.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath.

In a world ruined by despair and misery, humans are caught in a war between Lycans and vampires two races of the night that need to kill the other in order to survive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rpg start

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:32 pm

Cradh's mouth flew open to yell something rude, but he quickly clenched his teeth together to stop himself and instead tried to come up with something... else to say. "It's I nice necklace. I... was going to give it back anyway but... err... Hey, wanna' see a marshmellow play the harmonica?" He realized what he'd said a little to late.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 pm

Lilith giggled. "No that's okay." She put her necklace on. "From now on you're to be reffered to as The Musical Marshmallow." She smiled and giggled again.

(does he look like a child?)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:46 am

((The Musical Marshmallow- LOL!!! And yes, he does look like a child right now.))

'%!$@# no,' he thought. He was determined to get along with her, but with his ego at stake again he couldn't help himself. He marched extravagantly up to her, planning to glare straight into her face and blab to her about how superior he was only... when he got there, he realized he was standing on his tippy toes trying to look at her. His glare became a pitiful, pouty frown and all that came his mouth was- "That's MR. Musical Marshmallow to you!"

There was a knock at the door, so soft that it could have been a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:58 pm

Lilith giggled, "Don't worry, I won't call you that once you get big again." She heard a knock at the door and went to open and see if someone was there. *opens door*
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:24 am

Cradh scrambled to dress himself in the black clothes again when Lilith went to answer the door. He got everything covered but his hands, which he shoved in his fluffy pockets right as sunlight flooded the room.

The second Lilith opened the door, a crowd of exorcists flooded into the room and surrounded her. A few junior exorcists came in after them and surrounded Cradh with their little wooden sticks just like before. Finally, a thick exorcist closed the door behind everyone with a solid <THUD>. He turned to Lilith. "So the short one lead us to others after all... I guess he told you what's been going on then?"

((Arg! Studying for my Japanese Final Exam. (x_x))
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 pm

Lilith sighed, "You know it's common couritsy to wait for me t say come in." She looked at Cradh, "What's going on? And what does he mean 'the others'?"
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:26 am

"I... err... did tell you already," Cradh said. He narrowed his eyes at Lilith and half grinned. "But no- you we too busy blushin' and defending your pet lycan to take me seriously." A young exorcist poked him with the wooden cross and he winced.

"I guess you don't know, after all, miss?" the thick one said. He made a hand signal and the exorcists surrounding he backed off. The lined up along the walls. "We're looking for some very important papers; and we are recruiting you and your supernatural associates as special agents to help find them for us."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:19 am

"Supernatural? I'm sorry sir I'm just a human teenaged girl." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 pm

"You don't have to be a trained exorcist to notice red eyes like you've got," the thick exorcists sighed roughly, "It's a pity you think so little of us... Refusing to join is not an option."

If at all possible, Cradh got an even nastier look on his face than before. No one was allowed to bully his underling except for him! "Alright, peasant. You've had your fun. Now get lost," he hissed. "Super-nocturnal or whatever you think she is, I've never seen this stupid creature in my life before today. She's a snack, not an associate. So, you won't need to recruit her, right?." He was still such a terrible liar, but....
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:54 pm

Lilith looked at Cradh, sh knew he was lying. She looked back at the exorists, "I don't care what my options are, I refuse. Oh and I said I was human, I didn't say how human I was."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:38 pm

(hello? *echoes* echo *echoes*)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Lilith walked up to the head exorcist and said, "Now get out of my house." She said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:38 pm

(here's a pic of the necklace Cradh took from Lilith:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6pg9xfo&s=1

i hope it works...)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:14 pm

(SOMEONE POST GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:18 am

( (=_=) Okay, I'm back from writing a research paper and spending time with my precious family over the holidays like I'm supposed to. My apologies for the wait, but I'm still here.)

"I'm sorry, miss. Orders are orders," the thick exorcist said and shook his head at Lilith. He gave a signal suddenly, "Get her." The rest of the exorcists flew into action. Some whipped out enchanted pieces of paper for sealing creatures, others made ready to shoot her with crossbows, and still more weilded chains weapons.

The junior exorcists pounced on Cradh, as well. Even with all of that heavy black gear on, he managed to spring into the air and land smoothly on the ceiling. So much for trying to talk them out of taking her. It looked liked he'd be breaking promises after all...
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:20 am

Lilith snatched her necklace from Cradh. She put it on, "I'm not going anywhere."

(The necklace is enchanted)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:59 am

(Cradh gave it back to her before already. By the way- that is one awesome looking necklace! Surprised)

The exorcists hesitated when they saw the necklace at first, then they attacked. First the exorcists with the magic seals tried to cover her with their papers. The chain weapon ones followed close behind. The cross bow ones aimed at Cradh. "Foolish, deaf peasants, I said she was MY meal. MINE. So scram already--"
<SWISH> A crossbow bolt whizzed past him and he glared. Business partners or not, he wasn't going to get shot down by Eximus' henchmen.

Cradh was slowed down by all of his gear, but he still moved fast enough to dodge the next few shots. Not that anyone could see it behind his scarf, but a bloodthirsty look came over his face. He jumped to the ground and went straight for the smallest junior exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:46 pm

(thank you I love it, I wear it all the time... it isn't really enchanted I don't think)

The purple jewel on the necklace began to glow. The dragon and snake unraveled themselves from the sword and grew larger, turning into real beings. They stood around Lilith, killing any exorcist trying to attack her. Lilith stood there, the snake and dragon's tails on the floor around her.

(Also in the event they are defeated they go back to being a necklace and heal, then can come back. The sword can also become real and she knows how to use it. Also the dragon and snake's eyes are the color of the jewel and their scales are made of metal.)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:01 pm

( Yikes! Shocked But, still...so... COOOOOOOOL!!! [n____n] )

"Gyack---- " an exorcist yelled as the dragons' fangs tore him in two. After the first few deaths, the mature exorcists calmly changed their tactics and focused their attacks on the giant guardian beasts. The chain weapon users aimed to restrain them while the crossbow users went for the creatures' eyes. The junior exorcists, on the other hand, were thrown into a panic. They screamed and fled for the door. Cradh had already gotten his hands on the smallest one however, and was prepared to sink his teeth into her tiny neck. The thick exorcist tossed his chain weapon in the ceiling and ripped out a chunk of it in attempt to scare Cradh off.

When the sunlight came flooding into the room, it was Cradh's turn to panick; his hands were still exposed! He held onto the child and used her as a shield against the blinding light as he made his way towards Lilith. Between her and her guardians, there was enough shadow to move in properly. Unfortunately, he didn't stop to think whether or not the creatures would tear him apart first...
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:25 pm

Lilith saw the sunlight, she looked around for Cradh and saw he was coming closer. The snake turned to attack him, Lilith looked up at it, her eyes the same color as it's. It quickly understood and left him alone. She looked at Cradh.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:42 pm

Cradh squinted at Lilith through the light and grinned slightly as if to say thanks before taking cover in her and the creatures' shadows. The small child was making a huge fuss, so he knocked her unconscious. To take care of his sun problem, he tore off a piece of the kid's exorcist hood and wrapped his hands up. "Heh... Have any other surprises up your sleeve, my pesky underling?" he said to Lilith.

Meanwhile, the other junior exorcists had made it safely out the door and were watching the fight fearfully from the window. The chain exorcists still weren't doing so well... Another handful fell to the snake. The seal master exorcists chanted a powerful spell together which zapped the monsters with sacred energies. The thick exorcist had withdrawn from the battle and was watching from a corner with interest.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 7:19 pm

Lilith smirked, "Maybe." She looked up as the snake fell and returned to her necklace. But, she knew if the dragon fell too, she could fight the few left with her sword. She turned to Cradh, "you should drink some of the exorcists blood if you can, you look much better when you're taller than me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:50 pm

(Xeluna?)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:41 am

The sun set and Lilith smiled at Cradh.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:41 am

(better?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rpg start
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath. :: Get in here and play! :: Mah rpg thing-
Jump to: