Wrath.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath.

In a world ruined by despair and misery, humans are caught in a war between Lycans and vampires two races of the night that need to kill the other in order to survive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rpg start

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 pm

Lilith went and came back with two bowls and some bandages, "Drink this." She said handing him a bowl. "It will ease the pain," She held up the other bowl, "This one will stop the bleeding and help the wound heal, but it'll sting and I'll have to rub it on. I' ll be back in a minute." She said deciding to go cheak on Tal. "How are you feeling?" She asked, walking into Tal's room.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:20 pm

(I edited my last post)
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Ninja

Spirit_Ninja

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:38 pm

Ike drank it, it had a weird after taste, he sat and waited for her to come back...( ok i'm not going to be on tomorrow until like 8:00 pm, g'night)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:59 am

Cradh failed to return to his home before sunrise and now sat trapped in a barn's hay loft. The piles of straw atop his body shielded him from the sun. Too hungry to rest, he squinted through the unbearable sunlight at the farm folk going about their daily business. 'Just one bite. One! Is that too much to ask?' he pouted silently. 'Stupid, selfish peasants.' He wiped a trickle of drool from his lips with his thumb and waited for one of the milk maids to draw near.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Lilith looked at Tal. She decided to give him some herbs to ease the pain. She went back to the other boy and put the herbs on his wounds. "Now rest." She walked outside going to a nearby farm for more herbs.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:28 pm

A woman climbed the ladder to the loft looking for the necklace she had dropped there yesterday on a secret rendezvous with her beloved. Fortunately for Cradh, he'd found it on his way into hiding. He held the necklace out into the opening from a shadowy side of the hay piles to lure the woman closer. When she touched the necklace, he snatched and pulled her in just close enough to make eye contact. "Still... be still, now," he whispered- beginning to work a trance on her. At the last minute, however, he decided that just one meal wouldn't do after all. Instead gave her instructions to bring more of her friends to him at nightfall. The woman was released and stumbled away in a daze wearing with her precious necklace in hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:16 pm

Lilith walked down to a nearby farm her friend owned. She knocked on the door and asked her if she could get a few herbs from the meadow on their land. They told her to take whatever she wanted and she started walking towards the meadow. 'I'll have to hurry the sun is setting.' She thought. On her way to the meadow she spotted a dazed milkmaid and walked over to her, "Are you alright?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:32 pm

The milkmaid struggled to shake her head- first no, then yes. "Oh, yes-... just fine, thank you. I am really looking forward to the gathering tonight- that is all," she looked dazed, but her voice sounded strained and even a bit frightened. "It is in the barn of our farm. Please, do come. The more friends, the merrier." She forced a smile.

Cradh had dozed off, but as the night approached he awoke once more. The milkmaid's acquaintances had already begun to gather in the barn.
'Not bad, peasant. Not bad at all...' he thought.

As if she'd actually heard him, the milkmaid suddenly shivered.
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Ninja

Spirit_Ninja

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Ike sighed and flopped down onto the bed, he was tired, he closed his eyes but didn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 pm

Lilith heard the fear in her voice and decided to check it out she gave Tal the medicine and went back over to the farm. She walked into the barn and decided to watch from the loft. (uh-ohs) She went over and climbed up the latter, she sat on the edge watching over them wondering why the maid had sounded scared.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:59 pm

The people stood around in the barn, looking irritated about the secretiveness of it all. The moment the sun went down, Cradh slunk out of hiding and lunged for the nearest victim from behind- a perfectly lovely and delicious maiden (Lilith). He was so wild with hunger that he didn't notice the difference in her blood scent until after he ran into her. He almost used his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:01 pm

Lilith stared at him, 'So you're why the milkmaid was scared.' She thought. She stared at him. (don't forget her eyes are red.)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 pm

( Wink I won't. Don't forget that Cradh is only 4'3".)

"Milkmaid? Bah, I have no idea what you're talking about," Cradh hissed and glared up at the red eyed woman with the eyes of a literally starving young man. He was still clinging furiously to her; and the only reason he hadn't shed blood yet was because he wasn't quite sure what she was.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:30 pm

(She was thinking about the milkmaid and okay)

"Get off me shrimp." She said.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 pm

(He understood. But he wasn't ready to admit it.)

"Who're you calling shrimp you scrawny, weird smelling----" he started to fume, when his stomach growled, "Arg! N-nevermind! Just get out of the way and keep your hands off my peasants. I'm not sharing!" He let got and put on his thick glasses hastily to scout of his next target.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:56 pm

(huh?)

"Whatever, and who are you calling weird smelling?"
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:11 pm

Cradh muttered mostly to himself. "What, is she deaf, too? Geez-" He tucked away his glasses and shot the assumed vampire girl a cruel but not completely unattractive smile before swiftly diving on the milkmaid from earlier- burying his fangs into the flesh of her neck. In mere seconds he had devoured her livelihood. The room was thrown into a panic.

(Edit: Wait... wha-? Nevermind. Now I'm confused.)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:21 pm

"I guess I'll leave since all the fuss was just over a shrimpy vampire."
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Cradh felt much better even after just one meal. He licked his lips clean then proceed to render two more peasants unconscious- since blood was better when it was warm. But, he couldn't ignore the red-eyed woman's remarks. He shouted immaturely at her from the ground, "Hey, take that back!" A few of the peasants made it out of the barn safely while he was distracted. "I AM NOT A SHRIMP!"

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:46 pm

"Yes you are." She said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:38 am

"Rotten woman! Just wait till I've had my fill. I--- grah!" He stopped to kill a few farmer who'd gotten gutsy enough to attack him. "Respect your superiors, darn it!" he called after her in frustration. That was all he had time to say, for over half of the peasants had made it out of the barn by now. He got to work feasting on whoever was left.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 12:29 pm

"Alright, I'll wait till you've had you're fill." She said leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:29 pm

It didn't take Cradh long to devour his meals. Afterwards, he sort of chuckled and turned to face the vampire woman with a smug grin. "Good. Now I'll teach you not to call me a shrimp. Would've done it sooner, but sleeping through a couple of decades made me very, VERY hungry." As he talked, he stepped backwards into the shadows and seemed to disappear. There was silence for a while. Then, the next instant, he reappeared right next to her: a full grown vampire at least 6'2" in height. "Hah!" (<an attempt to intimidate her?)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:48 pm

"Crap. Well, you were a shrimp."
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 pm

"That's right. I am taller, and therefore superior." Cradh said, feeling victorious. "Now then, my pesky and beautiful lackey- if you lead me to your town, I might consider sparing you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rpg start - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rpg start
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath. :: Get in here and play! :: Mah rpg thing-
Jump to: