Wrath.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath.

In a world ruined by despair and misery, humans are caught in a war between Lycans and vampires two races of the night that need to kill the other in order to survive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rpg start

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeluna

Rpg start - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:51 pm

A while later, Cradh found himself sitting comfortably in a dark room with windows covered with heavy, black curtains. It was almost time for sunrise. Yes, he'd shrunken back down to 4'3", but because there wasn't anyone to impress for the moment he didn't mind. In one hand he held a rolled up page of the Holy Alaiasus. The other had a strange symbol imprinted on it, symbolizing his alliance with Light Haven. He still couldn't believe the deal he'd just made:

"Become our ally and gather the pages for us, and not only will we give you power, but freedom from the vampire order."

'Foolish peasants,' he thought. 'Once I'm free, there will be no one to stop me from taking what I want. I'll create my own organization.' But first, he'd have to pay a little trip to a werewolf village to the east...
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:51 pm

(yeah but im not near you, I can't reply.)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 pm

( Surprised A character should be able to move whether they're near another person or not. It's how they put themselves in position to interact with others, right? I'll eventually put Cradh back around the others anyway, but you shouldn't wait around for that. Like any normal person, Lilith might have her own agenda. AKA- post until you bump into a new situation.)
Back to top Go down
SorrinRP
Admin
SorrinRP

Character sheet
character sheets: Name

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:43 pm

[see lil now this is what EN and I have been trying to tell you!]
Back to top Go down
https://mahforumcomeherenow.rpg-board.net
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:31 pm

(yeah but it's different when you just asked someone else a queston. And sorrin hat gets me mad is that after I do something, if I ask someone something or something like that they ignore me, so you know what she's a mute now!)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:46 pm

(( Neutral Eh? Cradh's never ignored her questions....))
Back to top Go down
SorrinRP
Admin
SorrinRP

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:24 pm

[What? we don't ignore you....] [oh a btw im gonna leave for week to catch up on school...so lil....you get ta control Tal.]
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:15 pm

(T_T Kay)
Back to top Go down
SorrinRP
Admin
SorrinRP

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:34 pm

[Whats with the T_T?]
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:12 pm

(im gonna miss you)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:18 pm

Cradh had spent most of the night conked out, so even though it was close to sunrise he didn't feel like sleeping. Instead, he thought of what Eximus had told him about his "human life" and how he used to get along with all sorts of people. For whatever annoying reason, he was feeling guilty for trying to sweet-talk Lilith into helping him earlier, even if he wasn't really going to kiss her. He decided to try something he hadn't done in a long time- writing a letter...

"Dear Lilith, I am very, very, very sorry----*scribble-scribble-scribble*"

He thought that sounded a bit too sappy, so he tried again. " Hi, Lilith. Sorry for tricking you. But it's all your fault---- *scribble-scribble*"

He tossed that one out, too. "Me Cradh. You Lilith. Cradh think Lilith cute--- *SCRIBBLE!!!!*"

After about 21 tries, he finally decided on one, and sent it off on the leg of a messenger owl (( Lol! Harry Potter.)) He hoped she'd get it soon. In the meantime, he would dig through the random pile of instruments Eximus left in the room for him and try to figure out if he could play any.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:19 pm

( Crying or Very sad Aw... well, happy studying Sorrin. )
Back to top Go down
SorrinRP
Admin
SorrinRP

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 pm

[o_o....It's only gonna be till Tuesday....]
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm

[Eheh... (~_~) Yeppers. Just making sure you knew you'd be missed. I'm also supposed to be studying for college finals, actually.]
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:04 pm

(lol, Xeluna me and sorrin are both 13)

Lilith saw an owl land on her windowsill, it had a letter with it. She went over and opened the window, taking the letter the owl waited. She opened the letter and read it, it was from Cradh.

(Xeluna please say what it said 'cause I can't think of anyhting)
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:29 pm

(Hehe- I was plannin' to. Very Happy Also, I sorta' figured out your ages from your profiles on the other RP. No worries~ my little brother is 13, too!)

The front of the letter only had a big, fat frowny-face drawn on it with its' tongue sticking out. But if Lilith were to read the back, it would say:

To Lilith:

Sorry.
I can't tell you what for yet- 'cause I'm not even sure. All I know is that I don't want you being ticked at me anymore. So the next time we meet- 'don't know how the heck I'll pull it off, but- I promise I'll try hard not to get you mad... Don't believe me? Feh- I kept the last promise, didn't I?

Signed, Cradh.

Yes, it was still a little rough, but he really was just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Lilith read the letter and below where Cradh had written his letter Lilith neatly scribbled: Forgiven Smile she gave it back to the owl, hoping Cradh would get it.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:07 pm

"ARG!" Cradh shouted and tossed the next instrument across the room. He'd been through drums, horns, gongs, pianos, big strings, little strings, accordians, and flutes... He'd even tried the tinkle-bells, tamborines, and maracas. Nothing was working. He was beginning to think Eximus had lied to him after all when he step on a very small, musical thing- a harmonica. Aside from the harp, it was the only other instrument in the room he hadn't tried.

He shrugged, picked it up, and gave it shot. A long, smooth note echoed through the room... Cradh walk up to a wall and slammed his forehead against it. It had to be a harmonica.
------------------------------

Shortly after, the messaging own returned. Cradh took the letter off its' leg, read Lilith's response, and grinned. It was weird how happy one measily little word made him. He reached into his pocket for a pen to write her back again when instead he pulled out a necklace: sword shaped with a dragon and snake wrapped around it- a topaz hilt and garnet seperating the hilt and blade. Where had he seen it before? Oh, right... Lilith had one like it around her neck the last time he saw her..........

"Double ARG!" he said suddenly, and started looking for a dark passage to escape with. For whatever reason, he'd stolen the necklace... and now, to keep his promise, he'd have to rush to get it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Lilith was wondering why Cradh had apologized. But, didn't really care, she looked at Ike and decided to let him sleep. She walked outside and stood, looking into the forest, thinking.

Tal went to lay down in the bed Lilith had put him in before.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:24 pm

The only way Cradh was going to make it out of Light Haven in broad daylight was to cover himself up completely like the super-sneaky exorcist ninjas did. He wore layers and layers of black robes, a black face mask, a heavy black scarf, three layers of black gloves, big black boots, and every black object a person could possibly put on their body and still move with. It even protected him from the anti-undead aura. The gate guards didn't ask questions as he waddled out of Light Haven's boundaries and into the forest (mostly because Eximus made it so that he was free to come and go as he pleased). He waddled all the way through to the otherside to a place he could spot Lilith's house from.

Lilith herself was standing outside, looking at the forest. Cradh waved clumsily at her, like a huge ball of burnt cookie-doe.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:26 pm

Lilith giggled, "And you are?" She asked, giggling more as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 pm

He waddled up to her. "Cwad," he said through layers of scarf. "Um Cwad. Nn dib ib yober." (translation: I'm Crad. And this is yours.) He jiggled around looking for the pocket he put her necklace in and accidentally dropped in onto the ground in front of her. When he tried to bend down to pick it up, he lost balance, slipped backwards, and landed flat on his back. "Ow...."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:40 pm

Lilith saw her necklace and realized it must have been Cradh, she laughed at his fall. She picked up her necklace and helped Cradh up and in. "No, you can take those off." She said closing the door behind her, "The sun can't get you in here." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Xeluna

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:00 pm

"Danks." he said. Cradh looked around the room suspiciously though, not sure if it was really safe or not. Just in case, he moved to a corner of the room farthest away from the windows before taking off the gear. "Phew! It was hot in there," he said. "Good thing you keep your place nice and dark." Even if it was dark in the room, a person would have to be blind not to see how beat up he was. He rubbed the back of his head and looked up at her uncomfortably with his hungry red eyes. "Hmph... So, you're not mad about the necklace then?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:14 pm

She glared at him, "Who said that." She smirked. " I just thought I could get a good laugh out of you and your burnt marshmallow costume."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rpg start   Rpg start - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rpg start
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath. :: Get in here and play! :: Mah rpg thing-
Jump to: